This webinar has ended. Watch the recording on-demand.
It is crucial to have real-time visibility to cash flow in today’s environment to ensure your service firm maximizes profits. Services organizations need to have a clear insight into the cost of projects, daily workload, project burn rates, projects forecasting, and more to enable a business to scale and grow.
Join us for this 30-minute workshop as experts from Big Bang show how you can get better visibility of your cash flow and maximize your profits. You will gain a clear understanding of:
- How to mechanize service teams to create tangible value and streamline communication for maximum profit.
- The impacts capacity planning can have on the bottom line, customer success, and project success.
- Ways to improve utilization planning through integrations and PSA tools.
- Resource allocation overview and how to better align resources with specific skill sets in planning and managing projects.
- How billing management impacts project profitability and cash flow.
- How this looks using the leading PSA platform, Mavenlink.
You will benefit from this workshop most if you are:
- Leader of service organization including CEO, COO, Operations Manager, Director of Operations and/or Professional Services
- Customer Success Manager, or anyone who manages a team and projects, including field service dispatchers and supervisors.
- Project controller or accounting team member that manages the profitability of a given project or organization at large.