Human Capital Management (HCM)
The solution for internal relations business systems
Human capital management (HCM) is a type of software application that streamlines human resource management activities, including talent management, workforce management, and payroll.
Essential to every company, an HCM can enhance employee experiences and pave the way for better communication and compliance throughout your entire organization.
Safely collect, maintain, and analyze your employee and contractor data in a single, secure database - accessible from anywhere with internet access.
Consolidate your processes, drive productivity, and improve the way you hire talent, onboard new employees, manage payroll and develop your company culture.
© Big Bang All Rights reserved
Unite your workforce seamlessly with HCM cloud solutions.
Oracle NetSuite HCM and SuitePeople
NetSuite SuitePeople securely weaves people data throughout the Suite, giving businesses complete control over their HR processes. SuitePeople empowers managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, payroll, promotions, and compensation changes, all from a single Suite
BambooHR is an all-in-one HR software solution meant to simplify all activities associated with human resource management. Built for small and medium-sized businesses, it takes care of all the tedious tasks and paperwork to let you focus on people, not processes. The software makes it easy to collect, maintain, and analyze your people data, improve the way you hire talent, onboard new employees, manage compensation, and develop your company culture.
Folks HR offers companies the ability to organize their human resources management, aiming to enhance performance while ensuring the management team operates with maximum efficiency. The user-friendly software can be set up effortlessly and provides small and medium-sized businesses with powerful HR software solutions at a reduced cost.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 HCM
With Dynamics 365 Human Resources, empower your HR department to strategize by shifting focus away from data-entry-based, monotonous tasks that can be digitized. Dynamics 365 HR is a comprehensive solution that covers all your HR needs, from recruitment all the way to benefits, vacation time and certification.
Rippling simplifies HR, IT, and Finance global employee management. The well-integrated, easy to use software can manage the entire employee lifecycle and journey. From onboarding, training, expense management and IT security, Rippling offers three modules that integrate with over 500 platforms, out of the box.
What is HCM software for?
Make your recruiting and hiring easier
An HCM system should have features to facilitate recruitment. It can help you market your job openings, easily connect with candidates, recruit on social platforms and manage employee referral programs.
- An HCM streamlines and centralizes job application profiles within the platform and tracks communications with applicants.
- It automates the creation of a new employee’s profile using data from the application profile.
- The HCM allows the creation of tasks to be completed by new employees such as contract signing, psychometric tests, etc. and to transfer important administrative documents to them.
- It helps manage and track completed onboarding sessions.
- An HCM highlights company-wide hiring statistics, including status (full-time, seasonal, etc.), department, location, etc. and helps fill gaps in the various departments. Real-time updated reports can be created.
HCM system for talent management
Centralize all Human Resources information
- HCM systems centralize employee information and documents relevant to HR departments. Employees can edit their personal information such as home address, phone number and email address.
- An HCM offers the ability to view the company’s organizational hierarchy and quickly find an employee’s manager and team.
- It helps manage vacation, sick leave and other employer-granted leave.
- It allows you to see in one click the employees who are absent or on vacation as well as the anniversaries. Integrating the HCM with applications such as Google Calendar to view this information is also possible.
What are the main benefits of HCM software?
Decrease employee turnover
Not only does an HCM allow you to recruit better candidates, which at the source also contributes to improving your retention rate, it also helps to:
- Raise the difficulties encountered by the employee during coaching sessions, for example, and offer adequate support.
- Offer flexible solutions such as remote or hybrid work for a better work-life balance and thus improve employee retention.
- Highlight good deeds and encourage recognition (kudos) given by colleagues.
- Offer training relevant to the employee’s chosen career path.
- Reduce turnover by offering internal promotions based on combined performance data and boost your employees’ careers.
- Offer time off once an employee has accumulated a day to improve employee satisfaction and reduce burnout.
Reduce errors with HCM
- Centralize and integrate employee data in one place for the entire company.
- Reduce errors related to pay, vacation and sick days. An HCM system allows you to account for up-to-the-minute leave entitlements.
Tax and legal compliance
Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
What is HCM?
What are HCM tools?
What is the best HCM software in 2023?
Discover our latest insights
Discover the Big Bang unbiased consultative approach with expertly trained and well-versed cloud specialists.
The Big Bang Experience®.
Maximize the success of your cloud business transformation with The Big Bang Experience®, our 7-step proven methodology. It is designed to implement cutting edge solutions seamlessly.