Moving to the Cloud
Leading companies have migrated to the Cloud. With their many advantages, Cloud Solutions have become the new standard for modern organizations as they replace old tedious manual processes with automatic processes increasing security, accuracy, efficiency, and productivity. Is it time for your business to take the next step and move to the Cloud?
- Does your business live in spreadsheets, and they all present different data?
- Do you have clear visibility on your sales representatives’ activities?
- Do you find your teams having to re-enter data several times in multiple systems?
- Do you plan production or purchasing around “gut feeling”?
- Are your key business processes siloed, or in someone’s head?
If you answer YES to at least ONE of the following statements, then your business will benefit from an upgrade to the Cloud!
What Cloud can do for your ROI
ROI is not always the only determinant in the decision to migrate to Cloud computing. Large enterprises that are likely to have invested in various IT infrastructure and data centers already find it challenging to say goodbye to hardware utilization even though they spend a lot more than they should keeping up with storage and computing demands. Suddenly, the “pay-as-you-go” Cloud platform becomes more appealing.
The agility that Cloud solutions provide makes it possible to reduce costs, not only related to IT but also, to the reduction of human error, changing processes quickly, re-use of services, and applications.
Progressively, you will see all your departments improve because of the benefits of Cloud, including its agility, adaptability, ability to automate processes. That is the true value of Cloud. Before you know it, your business ROI will be increasing as a result, and it is not only due to Capital and Operational Expenditures.
- Lives on the Web
- Continuous improvements (upgrades are available continuously to keep up with constant evolution of business models)
- Lower costs (namely installation and maintenance costs)
- Lower carbon footprint (requires no physical space)
- Fast deployment (i.e., installation of new features is relatively easy and cost-effective)
- Higher ROI because of its flexibility, scalability and cost-saving nature in terms of fixed IT costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Global reach and accessibility (multiple people can access it simultaneously, from anywhere, at any time)
- One-stop for all your business needs: customizable, flexible, and scalable tailored to your business management needs.
- No dependency on spreadsheets: eliminates the need for spreadsheets and numerous manual entries, reducing the risk of inaccuracies.
- Easy access to critical information: information is available at any time, anywhere, which allows businesses to be more proactive, efficient, and productive.
- Smooth knowledge transfer: all the information is easily accessible, eliminating the need for knowledge transfer processes and saving time, costs, and resources.
- Siloed data: one place where all your data is well organized and easily accessed.
- Workforce management: it reduces all challenges related to workforce management since all the information is automatically updated and allows employees to work remotely.
- Multilingual & multi-currency issues: you can solve this with one system for multiple locations or subsidiaries.
Rest assured, cloud systems (and cloud solution providers) ensure your information is secured and safe by offering:
- Hands-on specialists to prevent problems and deal with any issues that arise
- Reliable surveillance and firewalls for legacy systems
- Controlled access that is harder to hack than physical servers
- Scheduled updates, upgrades, and auditing
Peace of mind
Still not sure about Cloud? Contact us, and a Big Bang consultant will be happy to answer all your questions and provide you with all the information you need.
Discover our latest articles
Discover the Big Bang unbiased consultative approach with expertly trained and well-versed cloud specialists.
How does your organization stack up?
Take the Big Bang 360° Business Assessment to uncover opportunities concerning your people, processes, or technology.