Modern business demands streamline manufacturing operations, most notably through outsourcing. Are you a Director of Operations, Supply Chain Manager, or executive looking to find cost efficiencies? Join experts from Big Bang and discover how you and your team can deliver personalized customer experiences, build operations to scale and beat the competition.
During this 30-minute workshop, you will learn how to:
- Identify the key criteria to consider when thinking about outsourcing
- Apply the latest best practices for outsourcing, including when to outsource
- Take advantage of opportunities that are not the core processes of your business
- Manage outsourcing with innovative tools, notably the key features of Rootstock ERP’s robust manufacturing and distribution platform
You will benefit from this workshop most if you are:
- Considering outsourcing manufacturing, switching modes of manufacturing, or having difficulties with internal manufacturing capacity
- C-level (CEO, COO, CCO, CIO)
- VP/Director of Quality, Compliance, Manufacturing, Operations, IT, Supply Chain
- System administrator of Rootstock ERP
- Anyone looking for fresh ideas to maximize profit of your manufacturing firm
Thursday, April 8, 2021, at NOON EDT (Eastern Daytime) / 9 AM PDT (Pacific Daytime)
Featured speakers include:
- Vicky Pomerleau, Business Development Executive, Big Bang
- Stanislas Koniec, Consultant, Big Bang
- Sebastian Alovisi, Solutions Consultant, Big Bang
Can’t attend live? No problem! Register today and receive a copy of the workshop recording to watch On-Demand.
This workshop is also available in French on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 8:30 am EDT. S’inscrire ici.