When is the right time to implement ERP?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, this workshop is for you:
- Are you noticing gaps in communication? (Across locations, offices, departments, teams, or business systems)
- Are you experiencing growth issues? Have there been changes in customer satisfaction levels, the volume of transactions, or capacity planning?
- Is revenue leaking? Are you having collection issues? Is it challenging to get accurate cash flow visibility?
- Do you lack the KPIs to support critical decision-making? (for your new projects or to react and quickly correct your course.)
- Are you planning on hiring?
If, after reading this, you think, “well, these challenges apply to any organization,” you’re right! While businesses are quite unique, we know that operational and growth challenges can be similar. This workshop will take a direct look at the triggers that affect the departments that are most likely to be in search of an ERP or looking to improve business processes within their current ERP system: accounting and finance, technology and production.
Join Big Bang’s digital transformation experts in this 30-minute workshop to learn how to modernize your business structure and put in place an architecture that fuels exponential growth.
With decades of cumulative experience, hundreds of customers have come to us when they need to consolidate their systems, lack visibility, and need to have data in real-time.
We’ll help you determine when is the right time to fix your current software to your reality or to implement an ERP along with the guidance in selecting which systems are best for your organization (and it’s potential).
This workshop is designed for:
- Department heads of finance, accounting, technology, and production
- Any hands-on C-level executive or director looking to better understand how to streamline their organization
- Anyone interested in digitalization and business transformation
Featured speakers include:
- Jeremie Pettigrew, Chief of Staff, Big Bang
- Devon Spencer, Business Development Executive, Big Bang
- Kimberly Marx, Director of Marketing, Big Bang
- This workshop is being held in English on Tuesday, May 18 at noon EST / 9 am PST.
- All registrants will receive a copy of the workshop recording to watch On-Demand.
- L’atelier est aussi offert en français le jour suivant, mercredi le 19 mai à 8 am.
Excited to get started? Check out these On-Demand workshops:
Watch Now: Map Your Own 5-Year Digital Transformation