Over time, it’s natural for business processes and needs to change and create gaps in the functionality and efficiency of your tech stack. This, in turn, can eat into margins and impact client satisfaction without you knowing. When it happens gradually, it can be difficult to diagnose. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step in resolving it.
Join TSIA distinguished researcher, John Ragsdale, and Melanie Mulligan-Pitarelli, Director of Customer Success at Big Bang in this interactive conversation to learn how to recognize the signs your tech stack is no longer keeping up with business demands. Also covered will be the actions necessary to move your business forward. John and Melanie will be joined by Brightspot, a leading content management system (CMS) provider and client of Mavenlink and Big Bang, to discuss a range of topics, including:
- How to identify the root causes of inefficient technology.
- Choosing purpose-built technology for today and tomorrow.
- How to initiate change.
- Identifying key stakeholders.
- Key elements of effective change management to ensure success.
Watch Now: Top 3 Indicators Your Tech Stack is Preventing Growth
Please enter your contact details to watch now.
Featured speakers include:
- Melanie Mulligan-Pittarelli, Director of Customer Success, Big Bang
- John Ragsdale, Distinguished Researcher, VP Technology Ecosystems, TSIA
- David Gang, CEO, BrightSpot
Mavenlink: is a project management tool specifically designed for organizations; it’s a modern software platform for professional, IT, and marketing services businesses.