The International Opportunity
Going global is a risky business, even if the potential rewards are high. Once a company experiences success locally and begins to build a loyal customer base, the next step that is likely to follow is international expansion. While entering a foreign market can be an opportunity to branch out operations, this transformation comes with some particular challenges – compounded in uncertain times. For finance teams, in particular, there will be unfamiliar legal and regulatory regimes to navigate, local tax obligations to observe, and the effects of currency fluctuations to manage. A slip-up in any of these areas can have serious consequences; mastering them can allow for endless business possibilities.
In this on-demand recording of the original webinar, Big Bang and NetSuite discuss:
- The common challenges and pitfalls associated with expanding into new territories including external factors beyond control
- How to get up and running in new markets, quickly
- Best practices for operating a multi-country and multi-subsidiary organizations
- How NetSuite OneWorld helps businesses prepare for global expansion and provide scalability, flexibility, and complete visibility
Watch Now: How to Prepare Your Business for International Expansion
Please enter your contact details to watch now.
Featured speakers include:
- Makita Pairaud, Solutions Consultant, Retail, Oracle NetSuite
- Luc Muckensturm, Delivery & Oracle NetSuite Practice Lead, Big Bang