The International Opportunity
How to prepare your business for international expansion
Going global is a risky business, even if the potential rewards are high. Once a company experiences success locally and begins to build a loyal customer base, the next step that is likely to follow is international expansion. While entering a foreign market can be an opportunity to branch out operations, this transformation comes with some particular challenges – compounded in uncertain times. For finance teams, in particular, there will be unfamiliar legal and regulatory regimes to navigate, local tax obligations to observe, and the effects of currency fluctuations to manage. A slip-up in any of these areas can have serious consequences; mastering them can allow for endless business possibilities.
Join Big Bang and NetSuite to discuss:
- The common challenges and pitfalls associated with expanding into new territories including external factors beyond control
- How to get up and running in new markets, quickly
- Best practices for operating a multi-country and multi-subsidiary organizations
- How NetSuite OneWorld helps businesses prepare for global expansion and provide scalability, flexibility, and complete visibility
Who this webinar can best benefit:
- Business operators who are early in international expansion
- Organizations struggling to manage multiple subsidiaries
- Mid-sized organizations looking to understand how to grow internationally
- Leaders who believe that technology is an asset for growth
Featured speakers include:
- Makita Pairaud, Solutions Consultant, Retail, Oracle NetSuite
- Luc Muckensturm, Delivery & Oracle NetSuite Practice Lead, Big Bang
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020, for a 30-mins webinar starting at 2 PM UTC / 8 AM EST. All details will be provided by email when you register.
- Want to get the most out of this webinar? Submit a question when you sign up.
- Can’t attend live? No problem! Register today and receive a copy of the webinar after the event.
- This webinar is available in French on Tuesday, September 29 at 14 h UTC/8 h HE. Register here.