This webinar has ended. Watch the recording on-demand.
Optimize international collaboration from the perspective of human resources and cross-culture experts
Hybrid workplace. It’s no longer just a buzzword – it’s a new reality to which organizations must adapt to thrive.
Whether it’s creating global business collaborations or recruiting employees without localization restrictions to find the best talent, the hybrid work model creates greater flexibility and brings many benefits to employees and organizations.
To ensure successful international business teams, it is essential to implement:
1 – Flexible cloud-based solutions to support real-time collaboration,
2 – Knowledge of the cultural environments with which you deal,
3 – Global and integrated communications, and
4 – Practices adapted to different local contexts.
Join Big Bang’s HR expert and Accultura’s cultural intelligence expert in this 45-minute workshop to learn:
- Benefits and considerations for managing flexible work,
- How cultural diversity contributes to international operational success,
- Different types of diversity (including some you may not have thought of) and how to manage cultures,
- Cultural issues, values, and intelligence and its 4 skills.
You will benefit from this workshop most if you are:
- A business operator, head of HR, team manager or a hands on C-level team member leading an international team
- Looking to operate or expand in international markets, or geographies other than where your head office is located
- Looking for ways to attract and retain a diverse workforce
Featured speakers include:
- Stéphanie Asselin, CRHA, M.Sc, Director of Human Resources, Big Bang
- Kimberly Marx, Director of Marketing, Big Bang
- Ysabel Viau, MBA, Cultural Strategist, CQ-Certified Trainer, Founder & CEO of Accultura
Excited to get started? Check out our previous workshop on Global Operations: How to Successfully Manage a Flexible Workshop – from the perspective of a professional services team.
ACCULTURA helps organizations and professionals adapt to diversity. Their innovative services and products help them communicate with diverse audiences and manage diversity within the organization and beyond. Supported by a global team of experts and partners, ACCULTURA provides unique practice-focused training, cutting-edge e-learning tools, and acculturated content. https://accultura.com/