Take your Financials to the next level with integrated Microsoft systems
Microsoft Business Central 365 can provide your company with an end-to-end view of operations and deliver integrated functionality to provide support for multiple business domains and reach more customers in more places. A successfully integrated and well-maintained system will give your company a competitive advantage, and help streamline operations by making smart decisions in real-time.
Leverage Microsoft Business Central to scale your business and deliver operational excellence
Thursday, Oct 20, 2022
9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT / 4 PM GMT
- An overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with key reports, dashboards, and type of access levels (role-based).
- Details on Microsoft’s Business Intelligence: How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrates with other Microsoft platforms including Outlook.
- A look at example add-ons (Engineer-to-Order and Expense Management), both well integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- An explanation of how Business Central works within the Suite of Microsoft products including Office 365 and Power Apps.
Featured speakers include:
- James Wood, Solutions Consultant, Big Bang
- Kimberly Marx, Director of Marketing, Big Bang