This workshop has ended. Watch the recording on-demand.
The last year has shown us that the flexible workplace is here to stay. Organizations that can adapt their teams are the ones that will thrive. Join the experts from Big Bang in a workshop that looks at how to successfully manage a flexible workplace to grow and sustain your business – whether that’s locally or globally.
In this 30-minute workshop, you will learn how to better manage your workplace to:
- Uncover growth opportunities for your business
- Ensure smooth operations locally and globally, including how to address potential challenges like tax and legal considerations.
- Enable cultural diversity in your workplace
- Discover best practices for today’s virtual workplace
Tuesday, March 16, 2021, at NOON EST / 9 AM PST
Featured speakers include:
- Jazzmon Hughes, Business Development Executive, Big Bang
- Saad Rasool, Consultant, Big Bang
- Adrien Redaud, Consultant, Big Bang
Can’t attend live? No problem! Register today and receive a copy of the workshop recording to watch On-Demand.
This workshop is also available in French on Wednesday, March 17 at 8 AM HNE / 2 PM CET. Register here.