Map Your Own 5-Year Digital Transformation
Getting advice about your internal system infrastructure can be overwhelming – especially when you don’t know where to start. Big Bang’s team of trusted experts have led customers through hundreds of successful Digital Transformations.
With each success comes the valuable experience of understanding that:
- every company is unique;
- the plan made must be dynamic and updated as needs and priorities shift;
- and part of a phased approach (nothing happens all at once).
Moreso, IT decisions can have lasting effects and large implications on the bottom line.
Join experts from the Big Bang Plan division for a 30-minute Live discussion that will inspire you to trust your gut, help you understand what you need to do next, and how to get there – just in time for your 2021 plans.
This webinar can best benefit
Leaders of service organizations including CEO, COO, Operations Manager, Director of Operations and/or Professional Services, Customer Success Manager, or anyone who manages a team and projects including field service dispatchers and supervisors.
By participating in this webinar, you will get:
- The basics of the three approaches to Digital Transformation including full, short, and no analysis and what style fits you and your organization.
- An understanding of different Enterprise Architecture types (single system, best-of-breed, and hybrid) with real examples shared.
- Clarity around how to best move forward with Digital Transformation for your organization and who to rely on for help.
- Simple tools to map your 5-year Digital Transformation specific to your organization.
- Honest advice from the Big Bang Innovation & Solutions department, responsible for managing Big Bang’s systems internally and all best-of-breed software leveraged for our customers.
Featured speakers include:
- Nicolas Urena, Direct of Innovations & Solutions, Big Bang
- Andrei Banea, Senior Consultant, Big Bang
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020, for a 30-mins session starting at 10:30 AM PST/1:30 PM EST. All details will be provided by email when you register. See you there!
- Can’t attend live? No problem! Register today and receive a copy of the webinar recording to watch On-Demand.
- This webinar is available in French on Wednesday, November 4 at 14 h 30 UTC/8 h 30 HE. Register here.