To sustain fast growth, manufacturing companies look to the cloud in order to maintain their competitive advantages in a disrupting market.
However, it is not always easy to know where to start. Without the proper guidance, the decisions made can damage your operations and slow departments, instead of helping the business evolve and streamline business processes.
This webinar session, with Ultra Consultants, presents a manufacturing success story detailing how a complex manufacturer teamed with Ultra Consultants and Big Bang ERP for what they could do to successfully implement cloud ERP.
It’s an insightful look at how a leading company that manufacturers complex machinery for the industrial sector achieved better visibility of day-to-day activities, and improved business processes to achieve better outcomes.
What You’ll Learn:
- A case study illustrating the benefits a manufacturer achieved by analyzing issues in their current state, educating the team on best practices and constructing a future state.
- The steps to an efficient, personalized implementation which included building flows for inventory and order processes and other tactics.
- A first-hand account of how the manufacturer obtained Improvements in information access, productivity, management.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- Finance leadership
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
About Ultra Consultants
Ultra Consultants is an independent research and enterprise solutions consulting firm serving the manufacturing and distribution industries throughout North America, as well as companies with global operations. Since 1994, Ultra has delivered enterprise technology expertise and process management to drive business performance improvement for our clients. For more information, visit: http://www.ultraconsultants.com.
WATCH THE WEBINAR HERE